english
stringlengths
2
1.48k
non_english
stringlengths
1
1.45k
language
stringclasses
49 values
The leaves on the trees fall as winter comes.
树上的叶子随着冬天的到来而掉落。
en-zh
Being late is always better than not showing up at all.
迟到总比不到好。
en-zh
He likes to read my Chinese books.
他喜欢看我的中文书。
en-zh
How many years have you studied Chinese for?
你学了几年的汉语?
en-zh
"You said it wrong." "How do I say it then?"
“你说得不对” “那怎么说呢?”
en-zh
No problem, I can wait.
没关系,我可以等。
en-zh
I stayed in hospital for a week.
我在医院住了一个星期。
en-zh
If it's sold out, just forget about it.
要是卖完了,就算了。
en-zh
If he doesn't agree, he can just say so.
要是他不同意,他就会说。
en-zh
It's a pity you don't know how to dance!
可惜你不知道如何跳舞!
en-zh
Teachers should be very patient with students.
老师应该对学生非常耐心。
en-zh
Is there any chance you'll go to Australia next month?
你有下個月去澳洲的機會嗎?
en-zh
Is there any chance that you'll go to Australia next month?
你有下個月去澳洲的機會嗎?
en-zh
Sami has a huge list of New Year's resolutions.
薩米有一個長長的新年願望清單。
en-zh
Sami became more aggressive with customers.
萨米对顾客变得更加挑衅了。
en-zh
I think that Tom has a crush on Mary.
我觉得汤姆爱上玛丽了。
en-zh
I think that Tom is going to be pretty mad when he finds out that the painting he bought is a fake.
我觉得当汤姆发现他买来的画是赝品的时候,他会很生气。
en-zh
I think that Tom might not want to do that.
我认为汤姆可能不想那样做。
en-zh
I think that Tom should go on a diet.
我觉得汤姆需要减肥了。
en-zh
I thought that Tom and Mary were crazy.
我本以为汤姆和玛丽疯了呢。
en-zh
I thought that Tom had a soccer game tonight.
我以为汤姆今晚有足球比赛。
en-zh
I thought that Tom would enjoy the party.
我以为汤姆会喜欢这个聚会。
en-zh
I thought that Tom would sleep until noon.
我认为汤姆会睡到中午。
en-zh
I thought that Tom would want to know about that.
我本以为汤姆愿意了解这件事。
en-zh
I thought that we had found the perfect hiding place, but the police found us.
我以为我们发现了绝妙的藏身之处,但警察找到了我们。
en-zh
Tom thought that he had a chance to make a lot of money on the stock market.
汤姆觉得他有机会在股市赚一大笔钱。
en-zh
Tom said that he keeps a gun in his home.
湯姆說他的家裡有把槍。
en-zh
Tom and I have decided to go to Australia next summer.
汤姆和我决定下个夏天去澳大利亚
en-zh
Sami has never said it.
萨米从来没那么说过
en-zh
Sami hates Layla so much.
萨米非常讨厌蕾拉
en-zh
That was the first time that I'd seen Tom so angry.
那是我第一次见到汤姆如此生气。
en-zh
We were very sorry that we couldn't help them.
我們很遺憾無法幫助他們。
en-zh
There's no doubt Tom poisoned Mary.
毋庸置疑,湯姆毒害了瑪麗。
en-zh
I almost didn't visit Australia.
我差点没去澳大利亚
en-zh
Sami was a complete pedo.
萨米根本就是一个普通人
en-zh
I should've gone to Australia with Tom.
我本该和汤姆一起去澳大利亚。
en-zh
That wasn't the main reason that Tom needed to do that.
这不是汤姆要做那件事的主要原因。
en-zh
Sami is going to be alright.
萨米会没事的
en-zh
It isn't far from here to there.
从这儿到那儿是很近的。
en-zh
It isn't as easy to do that as people think.
这并不像一般人觉得的那么容易。
en-zh
I need you to promise that you'll do what I ask you to do.
我需要你承诺你会照我说的话去做。
en-zh
Just now I was chatting with my parents.
刚才我在和我爸妈闲聊。
en-zh
It's just there on the sofa.
就在沙发上。
en-zh
Not only did you not eat with me, you went to have dinner with another girl!
你不但不和我一起吃饭,反而去和另一个女生吃饭!
en-zh
He is the class's extremely intelligent student.
他是班上絕頂聰明的學生。
en-zh
We are informed by newspapers of the major events that take place every day.
我们从报纸中获知每天发生的重大事件。
en-zh
He is very good at teaching people.
他很会教育人。
en-zh
By the way, may I ask when in the evening your restaurant opens?
顺便问一下,餐厅晚上几点钟开饭?
en-zh
My friend is currently designing a user interface for the new operating system.
我的朋友正在为新的操作系统设计一个用户界面。
en-zh
How much will it cost to mend this skirt?
补一下这条裙子要多少钱?
en-zh
I read this book. It was interesting from beginning to end.
我读了这本书,它十分有趣。
en-zh
Learning about other countries' cultures is very interesting.
学习其他国家的文化很有趣。
en-zh
Today is Tuesday. Which day is it tomorrow?
今天是星期二,明天是星期幾?
en-zh
My front teeth stick out.
我门牙突出。
en-zh
Every time I see you, I cannot help but be reminded of your mother.
我每次看到你都不禁想起你母親來。
en-zh
He is going to go to England for a trip this summer.
这个夏天他要去英国旅游。
en-zh
Sometimes politics is really hard to avoid.
有時候,政治真的很難逃避。
en-zh
You've been talking to me for so long, don't you know my name?!
你跟我聊了这么久不知道我叫什么?!
en-zh
No matter whether it is cold or hot, when she goes out, she always brings a scarf.
不論天氣冷還熱,她出門總帶著圍巾。
en-zh
My chest hurts a bit, so I am not going to eat.
胸口有点儿疼,所以吃不下饭。
en-zh
To drink together is to become sworn brothers.
喝酒結拜。
en-zh
I'm not at all satisfied with this result.
我對這個結果一點兒也不滿意。
en-zh
She is used to living a hardworking and frugal life.
她习惯了勤俭的生活
en-zh
I don't envy your life. Not even a little bit.
我一点也不羡慕你的生活。
en-zh
I don't think that it's very likely that Tom will tell us the truth about what happened.
我不认为汤姆会把事情的真相告诉我们。
en-zh
Some teachers instinctively know how to play “favorites” to manipulate the other students.
有些老师本能地知道怎么去利用“偏心”去控制其他学生
en-zh
She wore a red cheongsam.
她穿了一件红的旗袍。
en-zh
I don't think that anyone was satisfied.
我不认为每个人都满意这件事。
en-zh
I suspect that they water down the beer in that pub.
我怀疑那家酒馆的啤酒兑水了。
en-zh
I have absolute faith in you.
我百分之百相信你。
en-zh
There was fog yesterday noon.
昨天中午有霧。
en-zh
She has this pretty lace nightgown with straps.
她的這件吊帶蕾絲睡衣很漂亮。
en-zh
The secretary stuffs the letter into an envelope.
秘书把信塞到一个信封里。
en-zh
Yes, I am He Sai. And you?
是的,我是何塞。您是?
en-zh
There's no way my friend bought that thing!
我朋友哪里买过什么东西!
en-zh
Every month at our company, they run a community activity.
在我们公司每月都会举办社团活动。
en-zh
This is atrocious weather.
惡劣的天氣。
en-zh
Sami wrote to Layla about it.
萨米写信给蕾拉说了这件事。
en-zh
What do you usually do with your friends?
你一般和朋友一起做什麼?
en-zh
My way of looking at things is not at all similar to other people; for a long time, people have criticized my point of view.
我和别人的看法毫不相同;很久以来,人们就指摘我这一点。
en-zh
Which cities are you all going to?
你們去哪幾個城市?
en-zh
War is like a raging fire.
戰爭如火如荼。
en-zh
It shocked me!
这让我感到震惊!
en-zh
We had an in-depth discussion about the problem.
我们详细地讨论了这个问题。
en-zh
I may not object to him going.
我也许不会反对他去。
en-zh
My classmate, Xiao Ming, has strong managerial capability.
小明同学管理能力很强。
en-zh
Waves crashing against the coast.
波浪拍打着海岸。
en-zh
Yes, I'll come at once.
是, 我立刻就來。
en-zh
I missed the train by a hair's breadth.
我以一分之差错过了那趟火车。
en-zh
We are going to move house, but I still don't know where we are moving to.
我們要搬家了,但是我還不知道要搬到哪裡去。
en-zh
In China, southern people eat rice as staple food; northern people eat wheaten food as staple food.
在中国,南方人以米饭为主食,北方人以面食为主食。
en-zh
If I knew you were sick, I would have gone to the hospital to pay you a visit.
如果我知道你生病了,我会去医院看望你。
en-zh
His son has talent, but cannot pass the college entrance exam.
他的儿子有才能,但是考不上大学。
en-zh
His upper body looks like it has the shape of an inverted triangle; standing there, he seems extremely handsome!
他上身长得呈倒三角形,站在那里看上去特帅!
en-zh
Shanghai is so prosperous; notably it was after the port was opened for trade one hundred and sixty years ago that things started to change.
上海那么繁荣,主要是一百六十年前开埠以后发生的变化。
en-zh
You smell it. Do five spice tea eggs smell good?
你闻闻香味,五香茶叶蛋香不香?
en-zh
Sami was extremely rude and condescending to Layla.
Sami对Layla非常粗鲁和傲慢。
en-zh
We ridiculed him because of that thing.
我们因为那件事嘲笑他。
en-zh
Sami is not a bad person.
萨米不是一个坏人
en-zh
The temperature at the North Pole is different from at the South Pole.
北極與南極的溫度不一樣。
en-zh